- You are able to perform in-depth analysis, troubleshooting and end to end testing.
- You are experienced with SQL (MS-SQL, T-SQL, MySQL).
- You have knowledge of Java, PHP or any OOP language.
- You have an experience with test automation (Selenium – Webdriver).
- You know how to search platforms based on Lucene (Solr).
- You tested web services APIs (e.g. SOAP, XML, JSON, REST).
- You have an experience with ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA, …).
- As well as an experience with agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP or KANBAN).
- Our client is a renewed e-commerce house that grows exponentially. In accordance to that, its customer base is also growing fast and we are looking for someone who will help us to enable the best possible digital experience to our clients.
- Our goal is to improve the quality of our front and back office web applications.
- Your main role will be manual and automated testing around new and existing functionality, and working closely with developers on continuous integration and improvements.
About what we can offer you in return:
- A position in a rapidly growing company.
- An opportunity to work in a highly-rewarding and friendly environment, with a team of experts.
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies.
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours.
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We are working in a great atmosphere and we enjoy playing table soccer, PS3, as well as bowling, football and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, mail us at: